Free Webinar: “NYC Public High Schools Admissions: What You Need to Know Once Results Come Out”
Wednesday, February 26
7:00 to 8:00 pm
Location: Your Computer!
Capacity is limited, and registration is required: Register Here
If you are a NYC middle school family or school counselor, this webinar is for you.
Agenda will include (subject to change):
– What can you expect when results come out?
– What are the various results scenarios?
– What if you are not happy with your results?
– How will waitlists work?
– How will appeals work?
– What are my chances of success AFTER results come out?
– What can you expect to see in the MySchools system and when?
Maurice Frumkin is President of NYC Admissions Solutions and former Deputy Executive Director of High School Admissions with the NYC Dept. of Ed. Over the past 10+ years, Maurice and his team have trained hundreds of school counselors and counseled hundreds of families on the NYC high school admissions process, as well as K-college admissions. He is a frequent speaker at schools across the city on a variety of admissions topics.