The MS 88 PTA’s primary goal is to help the MS 88 staff and student body the best way we can! We look forward to working with you, sharing ideas, and creating opportunities that can benefit our school. Click below to read more about the MS 88 PTA and how you can be a part of our growth and success!
Who we are
The MS 88 PTA comprises of parents, guardians, and staff of MS 88 who collectively work together to implement, promote and support school initiatives and goals. We are not a fundraising machine, (although we can’t avoid fundraising altogether) but rather, we are dedicated towards building ‘community’ for parents and a support system for staff and students.
The 2019-2020 PTA Executive Board is made up of the following:
- President Lauren Gottlieb
- Co-Secretary Brent Stehmer
- Co-Secretary Anika Tillery
- Treasurer Renee Burke
- VP SISTA Selina Alko
- VP SMART Joanna Kondzior
- VP MEDICAL Tamika Henerickson
How can you help?
There are 3 easy ways you can help the MS 88 PTA!
- Join us at PTA meetings (watch the Calendar for upcoming meetings.)
- Volunteer at PTA events and initiatives.
- Donate money to the PTA so that we can help fund initiatives for our kids!
Please consider donating to the MS 88 PTA so that we can help the school and our kids succeed!
The best ways to stay in the know of all things PTA:
- Add your name to our PTA email distribution list. If you need to replace an email previously given, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep watch for events on the school website (ms88.org) and subscribe to the school website for notifications and posts. See the black section on the bottom of the school website, enter your email address and click the “Follow” Box.
- Email the PTA at email@example.com.
- Watch the Calendar for upcoming meetings.
Volunteer Opportunities Coming soon!
Parent Coordinator: Tracy Jordan
As Middle School 88 Parent Coordinator one of my goals is to get as many parents involved with the learning community here at 88.
Research has shown that parent involvement is directly linked to student success. My role is to assist the principal and parent community in fostering positive communication and the development of collaborative programs.
The middle school child will benefit from an abundant amount of parent support. I cannot stress this enough and urge you to participate in upcoming events and activities.
If you have any questions please feel free to call, email or pass by my office to discuss any matters necessary. I am here for you.
Tracy Jordan, M.S. 88 Parent Coordinator