All MS88 families, staff, students, and teachers are invited to Cooking Together on Sunday, November 22, 2020 from 2-4 pm.
This event is inspired by MS88’s longstanding tradition of holding a pre-Thanksgiving potluck featuring families’ favorite celebration foods. This year, we’re trying something new—we’ll be cooking at home and visiting with each other online while we do so. If you don’t cook, just come to spend time with old friends, and make some new ones!
Whether you make a peanut butter sandwich or cook a family heritage dish or just want to visit, we’d love to have you join us. Sponsored by the PTA, this program is free, but registration is required. After the registration deadline, families will receive links to join the online event.
Here’s what will happen:
- If you are cooking something, decide what to make. Make sure you have all of your ingredients.
- Join via link that will be sent to you the Friday before the event.
- Say hello/introduce yourselves.
- Kids and adults talk all the way through, sharing your cooking, and generally hanging out.
- Adults in each family should stay there as long as your family is online, to supervise cooking and online interactions.
- Have fun!